NEW GAME MECHANIC: SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!

And now, introducing the Spirit Evolution game mechanic! Starring ME, and NOT starring Nanette Manoir!



Angela Anaconda CL4

Human, Game Breaker 4

ABILITIES: STR 8, DEX 8, CON 8, INT 8, WIS 8, CHA 13

Defenses: Reflex 15 (Flat-Footed 15), Fortitude 13, Will: 13

HP: 40; Tech Points: 7
Speed: 6 squares (Walking)
Base Attack Bonus: +3
Grapple: -1

Skills: Knowledge (History/Lore) +6, Perception +6
Feats: Weapon Prof (light), Armor Prof (light), Favored Enemy (human), Spirit Evolution

Attack Options:
Kick/Punch: 1d20 +3 (1d6 - 1)

Class Power: Imagination Sequence
Beginning at second level, and every even level thereafter, a Game Breaker gains a +1 Damage Reduction against attacks made against her.

Trying to stop me from breaking this game, eh? Hmm...sounds like we need the return of a great and powerful hero! I activate my class power, giving me a bonus to damage reduction. Aaaand...

ANGELA ANACONDA DIGIVOLVE TO...

Angelamon CL5

Champion Digimon, Game Breaker 4

ABILITIES: STR 11, DEX 13, CON 11, INT 11, WIS 11, CHA 13

Defenses: Reflex 10 (Flat-Footed 9), Fortitude 15, Will 14

HP: 40; Tech Points: 7
DR: 2 (DR: 3 when Imagination Sequence is active)
Speed: 6 squares (Walking)
Base Attack Bonus: +3
Grapple: +10

Default Digi-Traits:
Vaccine, Fire, Walk, Size (medium), Humanoid, Natural Attack (Kick/Punch)
Extra Digi-Traits:
Size (large), Size (huge), Signature Attack (Blast)

 Skills: Knowledge (History/Lore) +6, Perception +6
Feats: Weapon Prof (light), Armor Prof (light), Favored Enemy (human), Spirit Evolution

 Attack Options:
Kick/Punch: 1d20 + 4 (1d10), 20x2
  Signature Blast (Ultimate Anti-Ninnymon Super Secret Power Attack): 1d20 + 5 (2d6), 20x2

Class Power: Imagination Sequence
Beginning at second level, and every even level thereafter, a Game Breaker gains a +1 Damage Reduction against attacks made against her.

"Help me! Help me! I can't stand up to the might of Angelamon!" You may cry, while I stomp all over your rules saying you can't pick humans as a favored enemy! 

"Don't worry, Ninnie-poo. I can help you!", I say as I spend a Tech Point to activate my signature ranged attack!

"ULTIMATE ANTI-NINNYMON SUPER SECRET POWER ATTACK!!"

"Please have mercy on me, Angelamon; whose stats and powers are far superior to my own character!"

"Excuse moi, little Nanette Manure! We wouldn't want me to lose all those precious experience points from defeating you! That way the whole world will know Angela Anaconda is the strongest character in the game, and not you, Ninny-winny-poo!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon: Encounters Core Rulebook

Digi-Mom: Encounters

A Sad Announcement...